Sunday 4 January 2015

WHY I STARTED BLOGGING

I think the reason I decided I wanted to start a blog is because In my spare time I'm usually just sitting round all day watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian's. Not that I'm going to stop watching The  Kardashian's because its entertaining and who doesn't like watching it? Anyway, I decided I was going to start Video Blogging and I was about to set up a YouTube and then I started having all these thoughts, what if it goes really bad.

This is when I thought 'Hey why don't I start a blog?' And yeah, why not. I love writing about things and when blogging I can write about things I want to, mainly it will be Beauty related but I might have a few non-beauty related thing too.

I feel like when I blog I can tell people about what I have to say and some people will be interested and some people won't. I'm hoping people will enjoy my blog. But mainly I'm doing it to have fun and write about what I enjoy which is makeup and fashion.

Miss Periwinkle x x

No comments:

Post a Comment