Sunday 4 January 2015

Why I like Zoella's book

There have been many negatives things I have heard about this book, so I thought I would go get it for myself and read it. I have to say after reading this book I was not disappointed. However it was ghost written meaning that it wasn't actually written by her it just has her name on it. Other than that whether or not it has her name on I would have enjoyed this book anyway. 

I think it was very cleverly written based at a certain age audience, which is teens. They made the main character 'Penny' relatable to many teens giving her problems which often occurs when you are a teenager. However unrealistic the story line may be it still had qualities which showed an average teenage girls life. 

Miss Periwinkle x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment