Friday 2 January 2015

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 Review

I would like to do a review on the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2. Even though 3 has come out I decided to get 2. This is because I had watched many reviews of it on YouTube and I decided to go out and buy it for myself to decide on weather or not the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 was really amazing. 
I have to say after having it for a week and using every single day I do have to agree with all of the great things I have heard. It is great I love it so much and can't wait to use it even more!! However there is one thing about this Palette which might put you off, the price. Yes it is very expensive for eye shadow (£37 from Debenhams), however I would still recommend using it! (if you don't mind paying the price that is) 
If you are not to keen on paying the price I know there is another eye shadow palette out there which is supposed to be similar the 'Makeup Revolution Palette' I don't know whether or not these are good or not but I am hoping to get them soon so I am able to test it out for myself, if anyone has either the Naked Palettes or the Makeup Revolution pallets i would love to hear your opinion on them x 
                                                           Miss Periwinkle x x

No comments:

Post a Comment