Friday 2 January 2015

My Favorite Foundations

Foundations are an essential makeup item to me, I will not leave the house without wearing it. However I know some people are lucky enough to be blessed with no spots and an even skin tone and therefore do not feel the need to use foundation. Whereas if your like me and feel naked without foundation I would recommend reading this post as I wish I had heard about these foundation years ago!




The first Foundation I recommend is Rimmel Wake me up foundation. It only costs £6 and is really good, it covers all the blemishes on my skin and leaves it with a really nice glow. It is quite light but still has a good coverage. There is one thing I dislike about this foundation is that after I bought it and put it on my face i realized it had glitter in it, however this was not very noticeable and it won't put me off buying it again after I have run out!! 



The second Foundation which I love is Bare Minerals original foundation, which is more expensive than the Rimmel one as this is £25. However when I use this I notice that my skin looks pretty much perfect, I have also notice that it lasts for the whole day meaning that I do not have to re-apply it after a couple of hours. Also it might be a small tub but you only need a little bit to cover your whole face meaning that it will last for quite a long time.



Miss Periwinkle x x 





No comments:

Post a Comment