Saturday 3 January 2015

Mac Lipstick Dupes!

To me lipsticks are an important part of life, they brighten up your face and give you that extra something which makes you stand out (in a good way)!! I personally think Mac is the best place to get lipsticks, however I am not rich and don't often have a lot of money which I can go spend on very expensive makeup. So over the last couple of days I have been looking for lipsticks similar to ones which Mac sell, but the ones I have found are cheaper in price meaning more in my price rang. If you are wanting some Mac lipstick without the high price I'm hoping this will hep you.   



The first dupe I have found is for Mac Creme'd Nude which is similar to E.L.F Natural Nymph




The next Lipstick is Mac Snob which is similar to Revlon Pink Pout


Mac Viva Glam Nicki is similar to Wet&Wild Pinkerbell


Mac Rebel is similar to Wet&Wild Sugar Plum Fairy




Mac Pink Nouveau is similar to Revlon Stormy pink



Mac Girl About Town is similar to CoverGirl Spellbound



Mac Ravishing is similar to Revlon Smoked Peach



Mac Russian Red is similar to Revlon Really Red



Mac Shy Girl is similar to Rimmel Nude Delight


Miss Periwkinkle x x

No comments:

Post a Comment