Friday 2 January 2015

Brushes!

When you wear makeup brushes are an essential! However you do not need expensive brushes to make your makeup look nice and i'm going to share with you some of the brushes I like to use when I apply makeup.

Concealer Brush

Concealer- When I apply my makeup I start of with concealer, to apply my concealer I use this brush which I got in a set of 12 brushes off Amazon for about £5.


Foundation Brush

Foundation- Next I apply foundation and to do that I use the Real Techniques Stippling brush, I bought this for about £12 from Boots.

 
Powder Brush

Powder- After I apply a powder, using a large brush I purchased from Primark for about £1.


Bronzer Brush

Bronzer- To apply bronzer I use the Real Techniques Retractable Bronzer brush which I bought from boots for £14.
Blush Brush

Blush- When I apply blush I use Real Techniques Blush brush from boots which was £10.


Highlighter Brush

Highlighter- After blush I apply highlighter, to do that I use this brush ( which I think was meant for powder) which I got in the set of brushes which I purchased from Amazon.


Eye shadow Brush

Eye shadow-  Lastly I apply eye shadow using this Urban Decay brush which came with the eye shadow palette which I bought from them.



Miss Periwinkle x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment