Friday 2 January 2015

Beauty New Years Resolutions

Every Year I make resolutions, as I'm sure many other people do. However we all probably have forgotten about these resolutions by the end of January ( or is it just me?). I always try my hardest but I find myself too busy and I let them slip to the back of my mind where they seem to stay forever.

So this year I thought it might be fun to make beauty related Resolutions which hopefully I will be able to stick to!

1,Improve my skin care routine- I like to think I have a fairly good skincare routine, however the truth is I don't. I do use my Simple face wash everyday but sometimes when it's late at night I just use a baby wipe to remove my make up. So I want to make sure I remove my make up correctly and wash my face with my face wash twice a day.

2, Grow my hair- I always say 'I wish I had long hair', and honestly I wish I did. My hair never seems to grow, but I am hoping this year I am able to grow my hair longer. I mean its not exactly short but I'm hoping to eventually grow it waist length.

3, Use more makeup- I know what your probably thinking. I know most people say less is more, however when I use less I tend to look like someone has just smudged a bunch of products over my face. So therefore I want to use more foundation, powder, bronzer, blusher and everything else.

4, Get rid of my old makeup which I can not seem to let go of- I am a makeup hoarder. I can't help it, I can not seem to let go of old makeup products. They just end up stuffed in a draw because there is a small chance that maybe, just maybe I might need to use them again one day. I want to get rid of old products which I know I will probably never use again.

5, I will not sleep in my makeup- At least a couple of nights a month I'm so tired I don't take my makeup off at night, which I know I shouldn't do. But if you have had a long day and you walk through the door and all you are able to think of is your bed what are you meant to do? So I need to take my makeup off every single day! (and maybe have some rest days as well where I go makeup free!!)

What are some of the resolutions you have come up with?x
Miss Periwinkle x x

2 comments:

  1. I'd recommend trying some hair, skin and nails vitamins. The ones from Holland and Barrett had a really good effect on my hair and skin!

    ReplyDelete